rexalpha will comply with our company environmental policy objectives.
rexalpha will ensure our environmental policy and practices are open and easily understood. rexalpha will carefully consider the way we carry out all our activities, so that we can reduce our environmental impact to a practicable minimum. rexalpha will develop and maintain our environmental management system with the objectives and aims to show the commitment to continual improvement in our care for the environment.
rexalpha will implement this policy and aim to reduce the detrimental environmental effects of its activities to a practicable minimum. rexalpha will comply with all statutory requirements for environmental protection and where practicable seek to exceed those requirements, rexalpha will:
- Develop & maintain an effective environmental management system.
- Seek to reduce the effects of all our activities to a practicable minimum and strive for continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- Increase awareness and encourage commitment to good environmental performance from our employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Develop effective communication internally and externally to foster a wider mutual understanding of the issues.
- Promote the use of recycled packaging and recycling of waste where feasible.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new development, product, process, or project.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, environmental organisations and industry on environmental issues and contribute to the development of best practice on environmental concerns.
- Ensure the storage and disposal of waste is undertaken in a safe and secure manner.
- Demonstrate a continued minimisation of the usage of ozone depleting substances on site.
- Where possible, reuse materials that can be safely utalised in the design, manufacturing, and packaging process.