ETHICAL BUSINESS POLICY STATEMENT
rexalpha is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities in the UK and overseas. Every employee and individual acting on the Company's behalf is responsible for maintaining the Company's reputation and for conducting company business honestly and professionally.
This policy outlines the Company’s position on prohibiting and preventing bribery, fraud, dishonesty, and illegal activity. The Board of Directors and Senior Management take a zero-tolerance approach. They are committed to implementing effective measures to prevent, monitor and eliminate any form of dishonesty.
This policy applies to all employees of the Company, and to temporary workers, consultants, contractors, acting for, or on behalf of, the Company within the UK and overseas. Every employee and associated person acting for, or on behalf of, the Company is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of business conduct. Any breach of this policy is likely to constitute a serious disciplinary, contractual and criminal matter for the individual concerned and may cause serious damage to the reputation and standing of the Company.
In compliance with statutory legislations and to embed commitment to integrity and honesty the Company will not sanction the following: –
- Give or offer any payment, gift, hospitality or other benefit in the expectation that a business advantage will be received, or to reward any business received.
- Accept any offer from a third party that is known or suspected to be made with the expectation that the Company will provide a business advantage for their business or anyone else.
- Tangible assets and intangible assets such as computer systems, bespoke processes, software, intellectual property, trade secrets and confidential information shall not be used for unauthorised or unlawful purposes or for personal gain.
- Engage in any business practice which is unethical or amounts to unfair competition.
- Unlawfully or inadvertently acquire, use or disclose to any third party any proprietary information or intellectual property of another party.
- Make false statements about a competitor’s products and/or services.
The success of the Company's measures depends on all employees, and those acting for the Company, playing their part in helping to detect and eradicate dishonesty. Therefore, all employees and others acting for, or on behalf of, the Company are encouraged to report any suspected dishonesty in accordance with the procedures. The Company will support any individuals who make such a report, provided that it is made in good faith.